This role is crucial to ensuring customer requirements are met in terms of communication, prioritizing, escalating and resolving incidents and requests. Team Lead should be a subject matter expert evidenced by currently working in live production and exceeding all productivity and quality goals. Ability to train and facilitate new recruits into live production anytime during their tenure. The main responsibility of an escalation Team leader is to bring order, structure, and focused /Management attention to the customer's problems in order to gain complete customer satisfaction.
- should have Minimum 3-5 years of experience as Team Leader in Voice/Chat/Email, preferably customer service/Escalations.
- Staffing, planning, and people management.
- Promoting process improvement.
- Strategic planning and data interpretation skills. Executing weekly and monthly business reviews along with defined action plan.
- dealing with complexity, analyzing information, and implementing company vision
- Proven work experience as a team leader or supervisor.
- In-depth knowledge of performance metrics.
- Good PC skills, especially MS Excel.
- excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Organizational and time-management skills.
- Decision-making skills
- Data understanding to present the problem statement with defined plan of action and timeline.
- Stakeholder management.
- Creating an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture.
- Directs, administers, and controls the day to day operations and activities of facilities and programs in an assigned area.
- Provides leadership, support, and guidance to facility management.
- Ensures compliance with established company and regulatory guidelines and procedures to provide high-quality service and outstanding customer care
- Participates in the implementation of company initiatives and strategies.
- Manages the staffing through the appropriate hiring and disciplinary actions in collaboration with HR.
- Reviews analysis of performance including quality/compliance and productivity data. Makes the appropriate changes in strategies, goals, and objectives responding to current status and conditions.
Monitor team performance and report on metrics.
- Oversee day-to-day operation.
- Ensures all employees receive the appropriate training and education, including ongoing compliance training.
- Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts
- Encourage creativity and risk-taking.