Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible to manage business portfolio for business.
- A comprehensive role which involves all aspects of business – Analytics, financial planning, range planning, sourcing and managing people – vendors & team.
- Responsible to optimize sales for a group of products
- Growth of categories
- Range Planning
- Product-Brand mapping
- Product range planning for the category Planning
- Effectively planning and forecasting in order to maximize profitability
- Trend forecasts and implement sale plans
- Financial analysis - Sales, Margin, Discount and Inventory related analysis
- Option planning
- OTB working along with the central planning team
- Inventory Management
- Planning for the inventory flow for entire category
- Team Management
- Leading a team of designer, factory operations and sourcing
- Vendor Management
- Responsible for managing vendors and building the network to ensure that
- Vendor-Product Mapping
- Building fabric base, printing base network and vendor base
- Supply Chain
- Building processes to ensure the production happens within 30 days from concept to delivery Collaborative Partnership
- Liasoning with all the brands
- Co-ordinating with sales and marketing for the growth of category
Qualifications & Experience
- 4-6 years of experience with Fashion Background.
- Familiarity with category management for relevant category.
- Understanding of market dynamics and sound business judgement.
- Ability to negotiate and sustain networking relationships.
- Comfortable with figures and in collecting, analysing and interpreting data.