- To lead a team of quality analysts
- Will be responsible for the audit and governance plans for all lines of business at the level 2 wing of the contact centre which includes the social media team, escalation desk and outbound team.
- Accountable for identifying process gaps and liaison with the respective stakeholders to fix the same.
- Work along with the key stakeholders to improve the interaction quality and customer experience.
- Identify and recommend different ways of audit sampling and feedback improving mechanisms.
- Work with managers of different lines of business to outline the specific data needs.
- Hold regular reviews with respective teams and stakeholders.
- Ensure analysis of audit data and the findings to be shared with the respective stakeholders periodically.
- Responsible for upskilling quality analysts. Identify their areas of opportunity and recommend internal/external development programs.
- Should be a graduate.
- Should have strong interpersonal skills & people management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English & excellent verbal communication in Hindi.
- Should have at least two years of work experience in quality in a contact centre with both voice and non-voice processes.
- Should have at least one year of experience in a team manager /leader role in a contact centre.
- Six sigma green belt certified will be an added advantage