- Quality Analysts are responsible for listening to calls, monitoring email transactions and accurately measuring qualitative performance of a Champion. The measured performance need to be coached on for higher performance within agreed timelines. They play the role of a classroom facilitator, coach and supervisor. Quality Analysts need to demonstrate effective leadership skills through developing awareness and knowledge of Myntra values, customer service skills, computer skills, product, policies and procedures.
- The two objectives of this role are to drive effectively qualitative performance and superior customer experience of the Customer Connect Team.
- Call barging/Call Monitoring
- Email Transaction Monitoring
- Giving feedback
- Prepare MIS/reports
- Performing training need analysis.
- Process improvement.
- Leading and participating in calibration sessions.
- Improving performance through interventions.
- Keep in touch with Customers and Processes through taking calls for stipulated amount of time
- Provide timely, accurate and effective feedback to Champion regarding job performance
- Take escalated calls, approve adjustments and monitor Champions’ for quality
- Create development plans for champions geared to drive world class results
- Complete administrative functions such as maintaining attendance, addressing disciplinary issues etc.
- Partner with HR when initiating corrective action on timely basis
- Analyze, suggest, develop, implement and evaluate training and coaching
- Ability to perform multiple tasks and adjust quickly in short timeframes with limited direct supervision
- Ability to build rapport with others and create a team environment
- Strong communication, organizational, motivational and time management skills
- Ability to work flexible hours if necessary (all shifts)
- Ability to analyze quality scores and operational matrices and create Plan of Action with measurable changes within timelines
- Experience in Customer Service environment with exposure to inbound, outbound and email process.
- Capable of identifying gaps and executing initiatives.
- Proficiency in use of the Quality system & sound knowledge in preparing MS office presentations and excel.