Role & Responsibilities
- Research seasonal trends, colors, prints, fabrics, and styling
- Contribute in seasonal concepts development
- Creating sketches based on seasonal concepts and rendering the same with appropriate color/prints
- Maintaining line sheets for seasonal range plans
- Responsible for creating detailed tech-packs that illustrate design and construction details with high accuracy
- Collaborate with Buying and Sourcing teams for effective design development
- Conduct fitting sessions in collaboration with Tech team
- Fabric/print/surface design follow up and approvals
- Execute timely on seasonal calendar deadlines
- Contributing well researched ideas to support catalog and marketing for the brand.
Qualifications & Experience
- We expect you to have 2-4 years of experience in the industry women’s ethnic wear experience will be an added advantage.
- Demonstrates high level aesthetics and creative ability.
- Strong organisational skills and highly detail-oriented
- Strong communication and articulation of ideas
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines and calendars
- Ability to handle work independently with minimal supervision
- High proficiency in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.