Myntra’s Engineering team builds the technology platform that empowers our customers’ shopping experience and enables the smooth flow of products from suppliers to our customers’ doorsteps. We work on areas such as building massive-scale web-applications, engaging user-interfaces, big-data analytics, mobile apps, workflow systems, inventory-management etc. We are a small technology team where each individual has a huge impact. You will have the opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing organization and gain exposure to all the parts of a comprehensive ecommerce platform.
You will be a part of: Storefront (SF)
If you are enthusiastic to work on services platform built for extremely high scale, working on cutting-edge front-end technologies and world class payments and checkout infrastructure then Myntra-Jabong storefront is the right place to be.
To manage 10s of Millions of requests each day scaling to 100s of millions of requests on high sale events Myntra-Jabong’s SF Engineering team builds the technology platform that personalizes our customer’s shopping experience and enables the smooth flow of products from suppliers to our customers’ doorstep. We work on areas such as building massive-scale mobile and web-applications, engaging user-interfaces, user personalization platform, content systems, search systems, imaging and visualization systems for products etc. We are a technology team where each individual has a huge impact and get to experience the delight of your hard labor being visible to real users. You will work closely with the business in shaping our product and serve hundreds of millions of Indians! You will have the opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing SF organization and gain exposure to all the parts of a comprehensive ecommerce platform.
The SF team at Myntra-Jabong operates within distinct verticals which are (Storefront – Services Platform, Storefront Platforms for personalization & Store Channel
- Write maintainable/scalable/efficient code.
- Design and architect technical solutions for the business problems of a very large e-commerce portal.
- Work in cross-functional team, collaborating with peers during entire SDLC.
- Follow coding standards, unit-testing, code reviews etc.
- Follow release cycles and commitment to deadlines.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 6 + years of experience in building large scale applications or products.
- A “Bring It On” attitude; bias for action; self-driven, end-to-end ownership; entrepreneurial
- approach; focus on operational excellence; ability to work with ambiguity.
- Strong in problem solving skills, data structures and algorithms.
- Very good understanding of one or more of RDBMS/NoSQL/Messaging/Caching technologies.
- Excellent understanding of and coding skills in one or more of the following technologies: Java/Python (Strong preferred); C++/C#/Erlang/Scala/PHP
- B Tech/BE in Computer Science or equivalent from a reputed institution.