Roles and Responsibilities
Coordinate and collaborate with external business stakeholders (brands associated to the business unit) and also internal stakeholders (pricing, monetization, marketing, planning, finance, category teams etc.). Lead a team to drive the overall business metrics of Revenue targets, Key brand campaigns, brand salience and improve profitability (CM) of the brand and BU through structural solves. Launch global brands on Myntra and drive perception for platform through these launches
- Influence various teams/stakeholders within the organization (pricing, planning, category etc.) to meet goals.
- Ensure key metrics for the brands are being maintained as per the plan – assortment selection, pricing, discounting, gross margin, RGM, contribution margins etc.
- Work with brands & planning on seasonal buys to meet consumer fashion needs across Categories and BU .
- Identify and execute ideas within the BU in collaboration with internal stakeholders (pricing, monetization, finance, planning etc).
- Identify and execute new levers of growth for brand growth based on customer analysis, market analysis and competitive landscape.
- Ensure profitability guardrails are met as per brand/BU guidelines signed off on AOP.
- Adherence and innovation on reporting process for overall BU
- Lead Conversations on Global new brand Launches on Myntra and look at timely launches
Qualifications & Experience:
- Preferably a post graduate degree with Master's in Business Administration from Tier-1 colleges/ IIM with Tier-1 engineering background (IIT/NIT preferred).
- Strong interpersonal skills and analytical bent of mind.
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously in a highly demanding and ambiguous environment.
- Strong attention to detail and an ability to step back and think holistically.
- Strong cross-functional collaboration capability and business acumen.
- Deep Understanding of the Fashion market in India- Offline and Online
- Work experience with an international brand if preferred