Roles & Responsibilities
- Lead account manager for strategic accounts, primarily responsible for both internal and external stakeholder management
- Work along with the brand partners as well internal collaborators (like marketing, planning, pricing, finance etc) to ensure that the portfolio delivers on major business metrics like top line, bottom-line and inventory health
- Primary lead who will work with brands/vendors to deliver on the year’s objectives. Will be instrumental in bridging the gaps between the brand/vendor ecosystem and Myntra’s systems
- Engage the brand in strategic conversations keeping in mind Myntra’s long term vision and chart a vision for the brand to grow sustainably and profitably on the platform from an assortment as well as perception standpoint
- Manage both brand/portfolio P&L within Myntra such that AOP deliverable outputs like revenue, margins etc. are given the right inputs from the vantages of inventory, pricing and consumer visibility.
- Originate and execute new ideas (within Myntra’s Values framework) in coordination with other internal collaborators like technology, sell side, central planning and operations teams that will benefit the portfolio and the BU
- Engage in proactive inventory planning through optimal sales plans, supply plans and stock returns ensuring proper health of the business.
- Identify business development opportunities by identifying gaps in the portfolio and be on the lookout for brands/vendors who can add value to the business by either increasing customer growth, platform perception or profitability objectives
- Keep a close eye on the brand’s market and competition in order to retain the leadership position of the platform and tweak inputs internally accordingly if needed on observed adverse movements
- Obtain buy in from multiple senior stakeholders (both internal and external) through a well thought out strategy for the portfolio and be a driving force for what’s good for the portfolio.
- Lead Commercial Negotiations with the brand/vendors and get alignment on various objectives with the help of the finance teams
Qualifications & Experience
- Post graduate degree of Maters in Business Administration from a TIER 1 College (IIMs/XLRI/FMS)
- 5+ years of experience preferably from FMCG, Retail or Ecommerce background
- High on analytical thinking with data led strategic problem solving
- Ability to work in a high pressure and ambiguous environment
- Strong sense of accountability and ownership with a dedicated focus on execution
- Proficient in senior stakeholder management both internal and external
- Proficient in exhibiting clarity of thought through verbal communication as well as presentations for senior leadership
- Strong interpersonal skills to hold relationships but at the same time be able to be assertive in order to drive negotiations.