Roles and Responsibilities
- To support the womens woven category driven by trend & fashion, centred with consumer knowledge and bestseller data.
- Understanding & execution of both topwear and bottomwear categories would be the focus area of work.
- Responsible for the efficient day-to-day working of the category with keen eye on improvisation & decision making skills.
- A strong bent in research and innovation with a good knowledge of fabrics is important.
Qualifications & Experience
- 2-3 years’ experience and Grad/Post-grad
- Demonstrates high level aesthetics and creative ability
- Strong organisational skills and highly detail-oriented
- Strong communication and articulation of ideas
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines and calendars
- Ability to handle work independently with minimal supervision
- High proficiency in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop