Role Holder will assist Management to maintain & enhance synergetic training, learning & development initiatives by way of execution of training practices, and programs in a safe, secure, efficient and cost-effective manner that complies with company policy & other applicable regulations. Should be able to command situation on the floor, build culture in line with company values with improvisational work attitude. Role-holder would need to travel.
Primary Duty & Responsibilities:
- Functional KRAs: Assist in planning and managing end to end training programs. Need to collaborate with other Functions for identifying & evaluating business changes leading to people development needs. Own & review quality metrices & customer facing deliverables. Keep culture as change-ready while ensuring quality, productivity & budget objectives. Lead talent upskilling initiatives on the floor.
- People KRAs: Coach & train warehouse & supervisory personnel on training aspects.
- Hygiene KRAs: Role holder will be responsible for end to end RCA of training gaps, manage network of multiple stakeholders and periodically review & lead SLAs.
- Graduate with 2+ years of relevant exposure
- Exposure to Process driven training in FMCG/ eCommerce set up
- Knowledge of local language & Certifications in Industrial psychology will be a plus