Revenue sell side team shapes demand at a category level across customer, visibility and pricing levers. It manages day to day activities with close interaction with category buy side teams.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Support business decisions by - formulating hypothesis, structuring the problem, analyze relevant data to verify hypothesis and prepare documentation to communicate the results with insights
- Monitor key metrics such as revenue, gross margin, item price, conversion, customer count etc.
- Work closely with pricing team to implement pricing strategy
- Analyzing platform and category level metrics to isolate problems/strength areas to solve/leverage
- Use statistical methods to analyze data and generate useful business reports and insights
- Work on strategic initiatives and projects that will have larger business impact on all business units
- Coordinate with different teams for obtaining planning inputs in time & ensure plans are aligned / agreed with stakeholders before set timelines
- Responsible for generating demand insights by extracting and analysing the data available of the respective categories
- Create the sell side sales plan for categories considering the past trends and overall platform growth goals
- Working with cross functional teams to drive bigger strategic projects and initiatives
- Enable faster execution on overall data analysis through automation
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or college.
- Work experience as a data analyst or in related analytics area for at least 30 months
- Demonstrated experience in handling large data sets and relational databases (SQL exposure a must)
- High-competency in written and verbal communication skills (preparation of business documentation a must)
- Able to work with others in a fast-paced, team environment and to interact effectively with all levels of management.
- Results oriented with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, can work individually with minimal or no supervision
- Experience with advanced MS Excel, Python or R and SQL a must
- Leading a medium size team >2 people for a minimum of 1 year; must showcase ability to lead, mentor and manage high performing individuals