Role & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for design of layouts, producing images and developing styles for websites, social media profiles, and corporate communications.
- Conceptualize and execute (hands-on) creative work. Specific design assignments ranging from website design, packaging, marketing collateral, advertising, full-scale branding campaigns to one-off social media graphical content.
- Create business-driven problem-solving content stories/campaigns.
- Closely work with the shoot team and art direction for creative solutions.
- Demonstrate proficiency in all Adobe programs and comprehensive use of Microsoft office suite.
- Research, assist and present new ideas for a variety of creative marketing campaigns.
- Stronghold on hand-sketching and typography skills.
- Contributing to gamification ideas for marketing along with designing the end-to-end game.
Qualification & Experience:
- An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating visual branding, online marketing, and great user-centered design solutions.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in an art role at a digital/advertising agency, a fashion magazine or an e commerce/beauty/personal care brand.
- Experience with design tools such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and XD
- Bachelor's degree in design or equivalent professional experience.
- Experience defining or maintaining a design style guide or branding guidelines.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills and the ability to gracefully defend your design decisions to executive management.
- Experience in photo art direction and managing photo shoots.
- Knowledge of information architecture, usability, and UI Design.