This role is a part of the content and social marketing team at Myntra which is responsible for driving most of the engagement-marketing innovations within the marketing org. The team constantly works on building properties across channels (on the app as well as off app) that are meant to build salience as well as stickiness for Myntra.
Roles and Responsibilities
Role: This role will report into the the deputy director of Content Marketing
- Ideating and coming up with clutter breaking video content concepts that can drive engagement and commerce in the platform
- Identify and manage creative agencies and partners who can help create great content and scale
- Maintain content calendars and ensuring all deliveries happen on schedule.
- Creative conceptualisation
- Agency management
- Quality checks on video content
- Publishing on the portal
Qualifications & Experience
- 3+ years of experience in video and digital content creation
- Background in fashion, lifestyle, beauty is a must
- Good understanding of social media content trends and ability to adapt and create
- Appreciation for business and ability to measure the impact of any creative asset
- Ability to manage budgets