Roles & Responsibilities:
Role: This person will be responsible for driving the Brand Marketing mandate for Beauty and Personal Care (BPC) category at Myntra.
- Arrive at a consumer validated brand space for the BPC category in conjunction with Myntra’s brand space. Identify and formulate the key pillars of BPC brand strategy.
- Chalk out the annual marketing calendar and formulate actionable marketing plans (ATL + BTL with a strong digital focus) to deliver on brand and business objectives.
- End to end planning and execution of innovative marketing campaigns, from collaborating with cross functional teams to understand on-going business and category requirements, working out how consumer/ category insights feed into communication strategy, briefing creative and media agencies, formulating media plans and creative asset development, leading associations, collaborations, driving innovations and 360 degree brand interventions, and analyzing campaign performance to plan future course of action
Qualifications & Experience:
- 8-9 years of relevant work experience of working on brands managing the communication and brand strategy. Bonus to have beauty marketing experience.
- Has exposure to the creative development process, including multi-media campaign creation and execution, media planning and digital planning etc.
- Having strong creative bent of mind, with ability to generate ideas to drive brand awareness and visibility
- Has an analytical bent of mind and is able to understand data
- Cross functional team management skills to liaison with both external agencies and internal stakeholders
- Experience of working in an unstructured environment and should be entrepreneurial in nature
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, open to learning with an extremely positive attitude