Roles and Responsibilities
As Performance marketing associate, you will be responsible to identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments. You will lead the execution of paid marketing from start to end, leveraging internal
support and driving collaboration with the advertising agency, business team & creative support team. Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments, creating a strategic framework to set and
evaluate goals for every campaign. Curate insights from FB Business Manager, Google Analytics, Google Ads Manager on customer segmentation and journey. Track and report on Performance KPIs across all acquisition channels to optimize ROI, including highlighting potential investment
trade-offs between channels. Measure and report performance & growth on a periodic basis
- Manage all digital campaigns, from ideation to media planning to optimization and performance analysis
- Drive marketing programs which are highly targeted basis content affinity of relevant segmented audience cohorts
- Manage all efforts and goals on digital paid media: SEM, Display, Paid Social.
- Establish processes for monitoring, measurement and optimization through institutionalizing performance marketing metrics that correlate to business impact
- Drive digital marketing efficiencies and reach through continuous communication testing (a/b), innovation using different platforms and new products/formats, active co-creation and planning with Google/FB as partner
- Work with our Performance agencies to institute best execution processes.
Qualifications & Experience:
- 3+ yrs of relevant experience in Paid advertising, mainly Facebook Ads and Google Ads.
- Prior experience in E-commerce preferred with a specialization in Marketing
- Experience in handling large scale campaign planning, optimization for both performance and brand impact.
- Understanding of the e-commerce and fashion industry, competitive landscape
- Demonstrated ability in executing results, with strong attention to detail
- Consumer-centric mindset and ability to think strategically and tactically
- Quick learner and ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment