This role is a part of the Content and Social Marketing team at Myntra, responsible for content creation and acquisition for all our channels. This team works across all channels to drive buzz-worthy innovations via content for Myntra.
Roles & Responsibilities
Role: To lead the content creation, acquisition and operations for all content Intellectual Properties for Myntra.
The primary role is to create great quality bite sized content for Myntra’s Content Destination, Myntra Studio via production houses and content agencies. The role requires a keen understanding of content trends in the fashion space, ability to build a vision for the platform and drive it independently as well as the ability to manage large scale operations. Stakeholder management, both external and internal with an ability to influence decisions and drive innovations across platforms is key to this role.
- Lead the content vision for Myntra from a creative standpoint
- Own the calendar and drive daily publishing
- Create or acquire content at scale for the platform
- Own the creative delivery of Myntra Fashion Superstar, Myntra’s flagship content Influencer Program
- Manage a team of 4 content specialists to drive this charter
- Work closely with product, tech and business stakeholders to build cutting edge content-led experiences on the app
Qualifications & Experience
- 9+ years of experience in content development (digital and broadcast)
- Background in fashion/ beauty or lifestyle businesses is a must
- Should have managed teams and large scale operations
- Should have managed 20 cr+ budgets independently