Roles & Responsibilities:
- Conduct support and maintenance activities for the recently deployed SuccessFactors modules ( Onboarding, Employee Central including Leaves and Offboarding, Performance and Goal Management incl. 360 Feedback)
- Build major and minor enhancements aimed at driving automation and self service
- Contribute to development of Succession Planning & CDP, Compensation modules: Take up support and maintenance post go-live
- Develop reports on need basis and contribute to integrations with other systems at Myntra
- Create user guides and conduct training sessions for user adoption
Qualifications & Experience:
- Must have a minimum of 6 years of experience with SuccessFactors
- Should have hands on experience in SuccessFactors modules like Employee Central, Onboarding, Compensation, Performance & Goal Management, Succession Management & CDP etc.
- Should be able to understand requirements, prepare design document, take up configuration and testing and process documentation
- Hands on experience of application support and maintenance
- Should be able to analyze quarterly upgrade releases of SF and roll out the upgrade by coordinating with the SF Cloud team.
- Should be able to manage data conversion, interface and reports requirements in SF