This role is part of Cost Optimization team where the incumbent will handle various roles such as vendor payments and reconciliation, service contracts and insurance claims. This role involves handling a team of 5-8 people, managing vendor payments and related issues. This role requires good negotiation skills and a good understanding of logistics services contract clauses. Vendor management is also an integral part of this role. Interacting with vendors, ensuring regularity and reconciliation of vendor payments, automating or improving payment process as well as solving problems around supply chain costs are some of the opportunities that this role will provide.
- Ensuring vendor payments are processed quick and accurate by leveraging technology developments and ideating new developments to make vendor payments hassle free
- Be a SPOC for all vendor payments related queries for Myntra Logistics Store Network
- Leveraging analytics skills like Excel and SQL to develop, publish and monitor KPIs
- Work cross-functionally with different teams within & outside supply chain in ideating, defining and implementing processes / solutions to supply chain problems.
- Be the bridge between finance team and vendors.
- Managing & increasing ML recoveries w.r.t Lost/RTO & open cases.
- Managing Cash-On-Delivery Reconciliation & recoveries from 600+ locations.
- Negotiate commercials for vendor services and maintain a vendor scorecard.
- Co-ordinate with the operations team to understand their requirements and act promptly to fulfill it.
- Managing contracts of vendors and keeping track of their validity.
MBA with experience in Vendor Management and Vendor payments
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- Proficiency in MS-Excel
- Good knowledge of SQL and its usage to analyze data.