About the Team:
Cataloging is critical in enabling online shopping, where digital versions of the products are created to show customers what the products look and feel like. We use the right mix of imagery, text and videos to accurately depict product details and help customers make the right decisions. We use some of the best quality imaging equipment out there, we leverage advanced AI-led image processing and NLP based tools to deliver high quality content to our customers.
We catalog 400+ different types of products on a daily basis. We have created a huge index of 9000+ attributes to describe products, and populate a varied set of filters, thereby helping customers find the right products out of lakhs of listings. Most recently, we have begun experimenting with videos and are creating thousands of videos to help customers in their purchase decisions. Videos enable us to show product details in many ways simply not possible to cover through imagery or product descriptions and enable us to deliver an “offline” experience to our consumers.
- Maintaining the Catalog database and reports on in-wards, go live targets, department's capacity, TAT, etc
- Updating existing article IDs such as season changes, MRP Changes and adding new brands/article types to the catalog management tool
- Handling various Catalog related queries from various stakeholders Participate in model planning and catalog costing
- Outsourced Vendor Management - Maintaining contracts, on-boarding new vendors, etc.
- Should lead & execute (presentation, documentation and tracking progress) operational projects in Planning such as TAT improvement, Cost optimization and Tech development/automation
- Basic knowledge of SQL Query
- Good Communication – Written and verbal
- Analytical ability - should be able to make inferences out of data that will help in day-to-day operations
- Should be able to work with large volumes of data
- Medium to high proficiency in MS Excel