Senior Manager - Product Management
Myntra’s product management team builds technology products that empower our customers’ shopping experience and enables the smooth flow of products from suppliers to our customers’ doorsteps. We work on areas such as building massive-scale web-applications, engaging user-interfaces, big-data analytics, mobile apps, workflow systems, inventory-management etc. We are a small technology team where each individual makes a huge impact. You will have the opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing organization and gain exposure to all the parts of a comprehensive ecommerce platform.
You will be a part of - Product Led Growth Team
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join the Product Led Growth Team to head the User Acquisition & Retention Charter For Myntra. The Product Led Growth Team is responsible for blitzscaling Myntra’s user growth through product initiatives. As the Acquisition & Retention product leader, we are looking for someone who is comfortable using data to develop priorities and assess results while also demonstrating a deep understanding of customer needs and inspire the team to think of creative solutions using customer insights. The person in this role will not just optimise existing acquisition and retention pathways but also identify new opportunities to solve this problem more effectively.
The Product Led Growth team is a cross functional product team working closely with core products as well as with Business, Marketing & Merchandising teams to deliver the Myntra Magic to as many Indians as possible. If fashion, lifestyle & ecommerce is your passion and you thoroughly enjoy finding creative & analytical ways to scale a company’s growth, then this could be perhaps one of the most exciting challenges to take on! In this mission critical role, you will help define the future of fashion & lifestyle ecommerce in India.
- Inspire and influence the team by describing and then reinforcing the product vision, strategy and goals.
- Lead the team through the process of developing hypotheses and bringing them to life through research,analytics, design, testing, measurement, and iteration.
- Be a key part of a dedicated team with designers, engineers, analysts and data scientists to deliver amazing experience to our visitors & customers.
- Communicate the acquisition & retention product strategy and the work of the team through regular presentations to cross functional stakeholders and senior leaders.
- Work with UX & design partners to understand and empathize with the evolving needs of site visitors and customers.
- Work with data science and analytics counterparts to build business cases and interpret AB test results.
- Be responsible for the product roadmap for acquisitions & retention for Myntra.
- The opportunity to make a dent in the Indian ecommerce history. Myntra is the market leader for fashion & lifestyle ecommerce. We have an ambitious vision for the next 5 years and user growth is a cornerstone for making this vision come to life.
- You will have a unique opportunity to help people express and live their best life through fashion!
- The chance to innovate. We’re breaking new ground with the use of machine learning and other data-driven projects, and you will collaborate with world-class technologists who are leading in their fields, determining together what is possible.
Desired Skills and Requirements
- Customer Obsession. A drive to know more about customers than they understand about themselves.
- 5+ years experience in product management with agile teams.
- 3+ years working in growth, acquisition, retention , habit formation ( desired )
- Solid understanding of acquisition & retentions funnels and user experience optimization (desired)
- An entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment, while building extensible and scalable solutions. Thrives in ambiguity and a fast changing environment.
- Ideate and execute on viable scalable solutions that are built keeping the long term in mind.
- Strong business, analytical, data, and troubleshooting skills. Creatively solve problems by identifying real obstacles and viable solutions.
- Understanding of habit formation and behavioural science (preferred)
- Deep familiarity with both quantitative & qualitative research methods including AB testing, data analytics, and user research.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Outcome-oriented mindset. Not reactionary, articulates the desired outcome and works collaboratively to create a path to achieve it
- Technical expertise - Deep understanding of technical architecture for complex and highly scalable web and mobile applications
- Proven ability to build strong relationships and influence cross functional stakeholders.
- Strong public speaking and presentation skills (preferred)