Roles and Responsibilities:
- To ensure complete and correct cash reconciliation for various modules.
- Closely working with business on cash recon open item for remarks update and open item closure
- Complete control on COD payout
- Month end - final BRS, cash walk, provision and other accounting entries preparation and review with manager.
- Ready to look for dynamic challenges of operation and provide appropriate solution.
- Ensure appropriate financial policies, procedures, and internal controls are in place, documented, and operating as intended.
- Understand the best practices of industry and set up benchmark for quality
- Creating and maintain technical design documentation.
Qualifications & Experience
- CA Inter / MBA finance with at least 6 to 7 years of experience in handling complex cash recon and big data handling.
- Excellent exposure on MS Excel/MS access etc. knowledge of creating macro would be an added advantage.
- Strong knowledge of Finance & Accounting processes
- Familiarity with accepted accounting principles and their application
- Ability to readily adapt to and lead through changing environment
- Exposure in project implementation of transformation automations
- E-Commerce Industry Experience (Preferred)