Roles and Responsibilities:
- To ensure correct accounting of revenue and corresponding accounts receivable
- While executing transactions, the individual should possess strong understanding in the areas of Financial applications and accounting standards and working with cross functional stakeholders for inputs and reporting requirements.
- Ensure appropriate financial policies, procedures, and internal controls are in place, documented, and operating as intended.
- Ensure all processes are operating efficiently and effectively. Lead in design / configuration and rolling out of new initiates for bringing productivity and efficiency in the process
- Understand the best practices of industry and set up benchmark for quality
- Close operational / month-end activities in performing accounting and reporting.
- Handing internal, statutory audit, compliance and stakeholder management
Qualifications & Experience
- CA with at least 4 to 5 years of experience in a role handling Core Accounting, Month End Closing of Books of Accounts, Balance sheet reconciliations and reporting Activities.
- Strong knowledge of Finance & Accounting processes (preferably in the service/ trading industry)
- Communication, training and change management to ensure controls are embedded as a part of the daily work of the projects and user management
- Familiarity with accepted accounting principles and their application
- Customer Driven approach – Internal and External
- Exposure in project implementation of transformation automations
- E-Commerce Industry Experience (Preferred)