AP Category team at Myntra is responsible for E2E accounting of Trade invoices, payments, Reconciliation and GST compliances. Team also handles the Month end closure, audit, SoX and reporting. Team participates in new business process developments and projects around accounting and
Roles & Responsibilities
Role: The individual will be responsible for vendor ledger reconciliation, GST filing reconciliation, Assessment of risks attached to GST compliances and reporting for accounts payable for Myntra Group entities.
- To ensure timely reconciliation of GST filing by Vendors, vendor reconciliations and assessment of risk attached to GST and reconciliation
- While executing transactions, the individual should possess strong understanding in the areas of Financial applications and accounting standards. Will be working with cross functional stakeholders for inputs and reporting requirements.
- Participate in design / configuration and rolling out of new initiates for bringing productivity and efficiency in the process.
- Ensure appropriate financial policies, procedures, and internal controls are in place, documented, and operating as intended.
- Manage internal and external audit requirements and will also ensure compliance with SoX requirements for assigned activities.
- Manage team to drive productivity goals on efficiency targets.
Qualifications & Experience
- 7-8 years of experience in a role handling Core Vendor Reconciliation, Invoice Accounting & GST filings
- 3-4 yrs experience in Team leading role
- Knowledge of Imports, GST, TCS, TDS & E-invoicing
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Customer Driven approach – Internal and External
- Strong work ethics
- Ability to readily adapt to and lead through changing environment
- E-Commerce Industry Experience (Preferred)
- Exposure to Oracle ERP