Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop clear understanding of key business drivers, analyses key financial metrics, provide value add analysis, support to Supply chain/Customer service/ finance management
- Develop Budget modeling by establishing KPIs / Run rates
- Support in preparation of AOP, Quarterly and monthly cost forecasts for related area
- Identify areas of operating improvements through data analysis, deep dive on cost structures and analyze business opportunities
- Keeping tab on KPIs and financial numbers and highlight in case of any deviations with planned numbers.
- Support in closing month end numbers and review
- Preparation of presentations for senior management review
- Handle complex adhoc request with a short turnaround time and supplement such request with appropriate analysis and comments to support decision making
- Lead / Participate / Drive standardization & automation projects for process efficiency.
Qualifications & Experience
- CA / MBA Finance from Tier I/II with 2 -4 Years of experience.
- High proficiency in MS Excel. Understanding of SQL/BI is desired
- Good analytical and presentation skills
- High level of accuracy demanded
- Prior experience in supply chain industry / retail is added advantage
- Flexibility to adapt to changing workloads and priorities
- A team player who is enthusiastic, positive and proactive