Myntra is India’s Largest Online Fashion store which commands over 60% of the online market for fashion post its merger with Flipkart. Myntra has been a frontrunner in many futuristic initiatives. The Women Ethnic wear category is one of the focused categories of the platform which is poised for tremendous growth in terms of business and team structure. Women Ethnic wear is a pivotal bet for Myntra in
the years to come and hence a place full of exciting opportunities and great learning.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- P&L Ownership with focus on Category Sell through & Top and bottom line target achievement
o Take ownership of the MoM revenue target achievements
o Sales ops and marketing –
- To drive optimum visibility in order to achieve sales targets for the brands
- Efficient discount strategy planning in order to ensure no/less provisioning
o Identify the factors influencing the profitability of each brand
- Judiciously plan seasonal category mix for each brand & manage inventory with target DOH
o Analyze the seasonal performance
o Factor in the qualitative & quantitative learning’s from last season & key trends
- Customer Understanding and Behaviour at Platform
o Work closely with Sell side to determine customer behavior for the category and how to shape it.
- Operations Excellence.
o Seamless execution from shipment pickup to go live
o Catalogue shoots
o Customer Complaints
o MP Business process alignment
o Catalogue alignment & inventory management
- Successful launches on Myntra
o Business Development to launch brands & ensure seamless execution and launch of the brand.
o To identify and launch key partners for a long-term strategic partnership with Myntra
- Relationship management with internal & external stakeholders
- Build strong, long terms relationship with Brand Partners and Internal stakeholders for effective
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor/Master Degree in Fashion Management/MBA for Tier 1 Institute.
- 5 – 10 Years of Experience in category management.
- Experience with E-commerce/Offline Partners preferred
- High Bias for Action & hunger for growth
- Great communication skills
- Stakeholder management skills
- Proven ability to negotiate
- Experience with design and implementation of business development strategy
- Conflict resolution across cross functional teams
- Understanding of Data Analytics
- Strong MS Excel & Powerpoint skills
- Understanding of Buying, Planning and Inventory Management