Senior Software Engineer- Data Science
Myntra Data Science team delivers a large number of data science solutions for the company which are deployed at various customer touch points every quarter. The models create significant revenue and customer experience impact. The models involve real-time, near-real-time and offline solutions with varying latency requirements. The models are built using massive datasets. The DS models are deployed at scale and owned by the Data Science Engineering (DSE) team. You will have the opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing organization and gain exposure to all the parts of a comprehensive ecommerce platform.
The DS models are deployed and maintained by Data Science Engineers (DSE).
Some of the skill sets required for the data science engineers are the following:
- Familiarity with ingestion/extraction data from varied data sources.
- Deployment of ML solutions at scale.
- Building big data pipelines.
- Evidence of working on large datasets, deployments, troubleshooting large ML systems.
- Understanding of interfaces, api contracts, latencies, efficiency, costs.
- Good knowledge on coding standards, design patterns, TDD ,Continuous Integration/Delivery pipelines .
- Good analytical and problem solving ability .
- Adept in three or more of the following (those in bold are mandatory)
- Redshift, Azure Data Warehouse
- Kafka, Rabbit Mq
- Azure cloud
- Hbase, SQL, Redis, MongoDB, Aerospike ,Cassandra
- MapReduce, Spark
- Preferable: Interacting with engineering, program, product and data science teams
- B Tech/BE in Computer Science or equivalent from a reputed college