You're a design leader and have led teams working on complex Internet products. You empathize not only with users but also with internal stakeholders. You collaborate extensively with business teams, product managers and engineers for defining the design strategy and product features. You can see the forest and the trees — you have the ability to look at the broader picture, grasp the objectives and the goals, and also focus on the details. As the Director, UX Design at Myntra, you’ll be responsible for raising the high-quality standards and cultivating a motivated and talented team. You’ll lead a team working on a significant portion of the shopping and engagement experience across various platforms — mobile (Android and iOS) and websites (mobile and desktop).
- Design Management and Organisational Skills
- Responsible for resource allocation, institutionalising processes, improving the design language, leading, and inspiring the team.
- Deeply understands UX fundamentals and processes.
- Extensively collaborates with stakeholders — Product Management and Engineering to define the scope of work, execution, and delivery.
- Manages design deliverable's across the board by — manages schedules, delegates, and manages team resources
- Facilitates and relays team communication in a timely and articulate manner
- Builds relationships and influences PM, business, and engineering teams
- Strong communication and presentation skills - articulately presents design decisions and the final outcome to the stakeholders
- Hires talent; nurtures and motivates the team
- Drives and fosters innovation and a culture of experimentation
This opportunity is based in Bangalore and will report to the head of UX design.