Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop clear understanding of key business drivers in P&L, analyses key financial metrics, provide value add analysis, P&L Management.
- Driving E2E MEC and Reporting ,
- Owning preparation of AOP by appropriate KPIs/run rates - Participating in AOP discussion and support scenario building / simulation modeling, validating with Business stakeholders and ensuring deliverance of actuals within AOP.
- Owning preparation of Outlook preceding the MEC including tie out with Business stakeholders and communicating the same to FP&A leadership & Corporate on a real time basis.
- Proactive in reviewing MEC P&L and Balance Sheet financial information, identifying exception / inconsistencies, deviations from Outlook and AOP and initiate action and follow-up for logical closure.
- Owning the preparation of monthly deck to be presented to FP&A, Business Finance leadership and CFO for monthly review calls.
- Handle complex adhoc request with a short turnaround time and supplement such request with appropriate analysis and comments to support decision making.
- Lead / Participate / Drive standardization & automation projects for process efficiency.
Qualifications & Experience
- Chartered Accountant/ MBA with tier 1 university.
- Prior experience of 3-4 years in Relevant Industry / Business finance Facing Roles
- Demonstrate strong Communication / Presentation Skills and ability to work with peers and counterparts / multi location setup / good team manager.
- Proficient in Office Tools MS Excel, Power Point Skills.