At Myntra, user researchers work closely with UX designers and Product Managers (PM) to deeply understand our users and customers shopping behaviours. The researchers at Myntra primarily focus on gathering qualitative data and turning it into actionable insights
for the stakeholders. As a research leader, you’ll lead all the research initiatives and guide the entire process - from planning and scoping through execution, final delivery, and presentation. You’ll also be a hands-on researcher and conduct research on your own. You’ll also be
responsible for growing the research function.
What are we looking for?
- Expert knowledge and substantial experience of leading research initiatives
- Expertise in managing all aspects of research from recruiting to running research sessions, analysis to presenting findings to stakeholders
- Ability to engage with the product and design teams to identify needs early and to translate them into a research plan
- Proficiency in various research methods (ethnographic studies, contextual enquiries, usability studies, etc.) based on the project context
- Excellent communication skills. Ability to document and present research findings in a clear, confident, professional, and cogent manner
- Ability to actively seek out and collaborate with UX designers
- Ability to handle open-ended research projects that may be ambiguous or ill-defined
- Ability to mentor and manage a small team of researchers
- 8-12 Years of relevant experience
This role may require some travel and will report to the Head of UX Design.