Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible to manage business portfolio for business.
- A comprehensive role which involves all aspects of business
- Analytics, financial planning, range planning, sourcing and managing people – vendors & team.
- Responsible to optimize sales for a group of products
o Growth of categories
o Regular analysis on the performance and create inferences from the same for how to shape up the assortment plan for season on season and month on month
o Able to independently take calls on day to day operational requirements with CDM and Category Team on Visibility and Pricing
- Range Planning
o Product-Brand mapping
o Product range planning for the Brand
o Identification of gaps in the products and working with Design and Sourcing to filling up the same
o Effectively planning and forecasting in order to maximize profitability
o Trend forecasts and implement sale plans
o Financial analysis - Sales, Margin, Discount and Inventory related analysis
- Option planning
o OTB working along with the central planning team
o Building up options and negotiating with Sourcing team/ Vendor on the costing
- Inventory Management
o Planning for the inventory flow for entire Brand
- Team Management
o Coordination with the team of Designers, Sourcing, Planning and Sales
o Able to drive independently the discussions and interventions with CDM and Category Team
- Supply Chain
o Building processes to ensure the Go live happens within the GTM calendar timelines
o Co-ordinating with sales and marketing for the growth of category
Qualifications & Experience
- 4-6 years of experience with Fashion Background.
- Familiarity with category management for relevant category.
- Understanding of market dynamics and sound business judgement.
- Ability to negotiate and sustain networking relationships.
- Comfortable with figures and in collecting, analysing and interpreting data.