You will be a part of: Supply Chain Management (SCM)
Myntra Supply Chain Management systems form the backbone of our core business and customer experience. Any business runs on a simple construct of Demand (Consumer) and Supply (Producer). However, a set of complex and intricate methods, processes and systems connect the demand with supply in a deterministic and predictable way. These methods, processes and systems collectively form the Supply Chain for the business.
The multi-billion-dollar Myntra business fundamentally rests on a set of highly scalable, robust and intelligent Supply Chain Management systems that solve real world problems of predicting the demand from millions of our customers, for a combination of millions of products from our product catalog, and intelligently connecting that demand to thousands of national and international sellers or suppliers using a set of advanced homegrown tech products that we build and manage.
The SCM engineering at Myntra operates within two distinct verticals: Supply-chain Outbound (Fulfilment systems) and Supply-chain Inbound (Selection systems, Partner experience).
- Write maintainable/scalable/efficient and modular code for a very front end for the portal and alternative channels.
- Design and develop user interface for business sensitive consumer facing e-commerce portal.
- Work in a cross-functional team, collaborating with peers during entire SDLC.
- Follow coding standards, unit-testing, code reviews etc.
- Follow release cycles and commitment to deadlines.
- Lead by example through innovation.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 3- 5 plus years experience in developing front-end for large scale web based consumer facing products. Hands-on developer & focused on being an individual contributor.
- Strong understanding of mobile platforms and browsers.
- Strong CS & HTTP fundamentals.
- Experience and expertise in UI architecture, component/framework design.
- Excellent programming skills in HTML5, CSS3, including JS web browser APIs.
- Building advanced responsive layouts.
- Node.js background is essential, React.js is a plus.
- Ability to write code compatible across browsers and other clients.
- Exposure to mobile based interfaces, social media.
- Good understanding of backend systems i.e. web services, APIs from a consumer perspective.
- Working in distributed systems setup and developing serverless apps is desired.
- B Tech/BE or M Tech/MS in Computer Science or equivalent from a reputed college.