Roles and Responsibilities:
- Sourcing for MICE requirements for the Organization pan India specifically in and around Bangalore
- This role is responsible to drive & support Contracts procurement (or) Management activities pertaining to either of the categories, namely Technology & Telecom ,HR and other service contracts.
- RFX activities, Supplier selection, Supplier Due diligence, Negotiation, Tactical buying, Contract management (includes creation), Catalogue Management (includes enablement).
- Proven skills in Vendor Profile Evaluation, Performance Assessment and Vendor Management
- Profound experience and knowledge in sourcing activities, procurement process and project management.
- Strong analytical and data management skills, ideally proven in a Sourcing and Procurement Operations context
- Ensuring documentation as per process and controlling procurement resources and activities
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Graduate/ Post Graduate in any discipline. BE in Engineering, MS or MBA, preferred
- 1 to 3 years of experience working in procurement.
- Experience working across pan India vendors, multi-cultural awareness and sensitivity, and emerging market awareness and experience
- A self-starter and require minimal supervision
- Excellent communication (verbal and Written) and influence skills
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office applications
- Knowledge of e-Sourcing modules of SAP / FUSION etc., is desirable
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of management, all functional areas.
- Knowledge of Domestic taxes