Role & Responsibilities :
The Senior Manager - HR Business Partner is responsible for partnering with Retail functions. Responsible for building a strong HR relationship with stakeholders, drive performance management, engagement, compliance of HR practices and guidelines.
- To be a catalyst with Business to drive HR policies & processes.
- To understand business environment & priorities
- Work with business to address management requests for analysis on payroll cost, leaves, performance etc.
- To ensure that the sensitive issues are handled effectively and are brought to a logical conclusion with constant communication to relevant stakeholders
- Being data driven and comfortable with numbers
- To drive the philosophy for PMS as defined in the process
- Manage the execution of performance management e.g. annual and midyear promotions, feedbacks with Time line adherence
- Handling grievance on cases to cases basis and informing relevant stakeholders
- Ensuring personnel information is maintained in all appropriate systems; monitor actual headcount, new hires, attrition, analyze trends
- Partnering with Talent acquisition team to close on the open positions by taking HR face to face rounds.
- Partnering with L&D team to draw success of initiatives planned for team/individuals with respect to skill gaps and development areas
Qualification & Experience:
- MBA from reputed institute with 5+ years of relevant experience in retail/ecommerce/FMCG industry.
- Good communication skills and ability to manage cross-functional stake holders
- Collaboration and influencing without authority
- An analytical mindset and comfortable working with large sets of data
- Should have keen eye for detail
- Ability to work in an agile and ambiguous environment
- Ability to take people related decisions independently