Role holder will increase company profitability and customer satisfaction by managing daily work activities of Hub operations in a safe, secure, efficient and cost-effective manner that complies with company policy & other applicable regulations.
Role holder should be able to command situation in peak periods, build culture in line with company values and has improvisational work attitude.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Operational/ Process KRAs: Plan, organize, direct, manage & evaluate end to end Hub Operations while ensuring quality, productivity & budget objectives. Need to work with FC & Hub Team and other Functions for implementing new solutions in seamless way.
- People KRAs: Interview, Select, Coach, Train, Manage & appraise the performance of Hub & supervisory personnel.
- Hygiene KRAs: Safeguard Hub operations & Inventory by monitoring/ controlling security procedures & protocols but at the same time lead evolution of supply chain.
Qualifications & Experience
- Graduate with 3+ years of relevant exposure
- Exposure & Comfort in fast pace with data driven detail orientation
- Knowledge of Lean Methodology & Six Sigma will be a plus
Location- Bangalore FC