Women’s Accessories is one of the growing categories on Myntra. This brand-facing category role demands good mix of process orientation, execution focus and out of the box thinking to get things done.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Brand/Business management which includes but not limited to Inventory management, Growth management, profitability management, managing payment processes, on-boarding new brands etc
- This roles involves exposure to active PnL management at overall business level including revenue, costs, incomes etc
- Demand Management tasks like - manage visibility tasks, banner slotting, creative coordination, etc
- Drive the catalog building for the category through brand and relationship management across all brands both national and International.
- Build and maintain robust brand relationships and partner on a consistent basis to ensure the latest and most relevant brand campaigns are driven on Myntra first.
- Work effectively with all internal and external stakeholders to ensure smooth operation of the category.
- Understand current trends, opportunities, assortment, competition and buyers vision by category of business and use this knowledge to properly assort, merchandise and market product online.
- Position and present products within the online store in ways that exceed expectations such as conversion, average order size, average order value, customer service demand and are additive to the overall brand positioning.
- Execute on-going competitive analysis as well as recommended strategies and tactics to improve our value equation to the customer.
- Handle complete day to day operations across the category and ensure setting up of streamlined processes to maximize brand potential on the app.
- Manage the business + operations for the allocated business unit, including demand and supply
Qualifications & Experience
- Graduate, 1-3 years of previous experience, Post-Graduation preferred, At least 1 year E-com experience preferred, MBA Preferred but not mandatory.
- Strong MS Excel skills – MUST.
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously in a highly demanding and ambiguous environment.
- Strong attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills.
- Strong analytical numbers acumen and be comfortable generating and evaluating forecasts, metrics.