Role Holder will be part of Myntra Logistics Team (Last Mile) which increases company profitability and customer satisfaction by Last Mile Delivery Operations at Regional level in an efficient and cost-effective manner that complies with company policy & other applicable regulations.
Role holder expected to have reasonable command over item movement, forecasting, delivery scenarios, build customer centric culture in line with company values and have work attitude to attain cost leadership. Role holder will have a team of Associates and should be able to own performance management & maintain performance metrices for Supply Chain.
Primary Duty & Responsibilities:
- Operational/ Process KRAs: Onboard, develop & manage all Last Mile Operations in your assigned region. Monitoring & controlling daily end to end KPIs, delivery operations while ensuring ever evolving customer experience. Drive on-ground operational initiatives, lead in-house process cycle for better productivity and implement Corporate led interventions.
- People KRAs: Develop & train DC Personnel for delivering end to end logistics solutions.
- MIS KRAs: Maintain audit reports, publish regular reports & MISs as required by Logistics Team.
- BE/ MBA from Reputed Institute with 5+ years of relevant exposure
- Team Management experience in Logistics set up
- Exposure & Comfort in fast pace with data driven detail orientation
- Knowledge of geographical areas will be a plus