- Must have experience of managing a seller support team in any Ecommerce company.
- Ability to speak English and Hindi fluently.
- Must have driven projects or process improvement initiatives.
- Must have been a consistent performer in the top quartile.
- Work independently and ability to make quick decisions.
- Must execute tasks with minimum assistance.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks and adjust quickly in short timeframes with limited direct supervision.
- Ability to build rapport with others and create a team environment.
- Strong communication, organizational, motivational and time management skills.
- Ability to work flexible hours whenever necessary.
- Ability to audit calls and coach team members to improve performance.
- Ability to analyze quality scores and operational matrices and create Plan of Action with measurable changes within timelines.Ability to liaise with other departments and maintain a constant rapport.
KRA & Responsibilities:
- To ensure the Partner Support ticket TAT targets are met consistently.
- Reduction in the number of complaints and number of tickets.
- Steady increase in Partner Support vendor experience scores.
- Drive and close at least one tangible improvement initiative every quarter
- Take maximum care of Employee Satisfaction.
- Work with the team and help them achieve their goals.
- Monitor team’s performance by means of email audits, call audits to check the accuracy of the work. Feedback and coach team members.
- Publish daily reports on Partner Support metrics and department level report.
- Prepare action plans for improvement areas and drive initiatives to address them.
- Performance-manage all team members and conduct appraisals regularly and provide them a direction.
- Liaise with the knowledge manager and ensure teams are up to date on the process knowledge.
- Conduct tests to check knowledge.
- Manage and resolve vendor escalations
- Participate in companywide projects/assignments, which could include working on curriculum updates/revisions or travelling to assist with new initiatives.
- Keep in touch with Partners and Processes through calls and emails. Get to understand their pulse via running surveys.