Job Title: Implementor - PAM
Myntra is looking for a person to implement and support the PAM tool across the group of companies. The person will be responsible for the maintenance, management and integration of the PIM/PAM security service tool. SME would be acting as platform owner and would be responsible for the platform lifecycle inclusive of platform roadmap, deployment analysis, risk assessment & mitigation and vendor management. Would be handling platform related escalation and support the operations team in their BAU activities.
- The person must handle and ability to integrate IAM/PIM/PAM solution systems and customize the solution as per business requirements.
- Identify security risks associated with the solutions, and compensating controls where necessary
- Fine knowledge of industry trends and emerging technologies
- Propose practical strategies and present originality with the help of technology
- Reviewing current system security measures and recommending and implementing enhancements
- Publishes the required dashboard and reports on time
- The person will be responsible for Onboarding of Privilege account into the PAM platform
- Responsible for Complex Changes and handling demand related to PAM platform
- Support and manage the major incident and responsible to restore the service and work on RCA
- Integrating various platforms with Cyberark/BeyondTrust, such as Windows servers, UNIX servers, Databases and networking Devices
- Responsible for setting up new policy configuration based on business requirement
- Responsible for testing and implementation of new security patches related to PIM/PAM infrastructure
- BE/BSc/BCA/MCA in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field.
- Minimum of 8-10 years of experience in information technology
- Must have 4+ years of experience in CyberArk/Beyond trust Operation, Deployment and Implementation. The person should have exposures or knowledge on the Privileged Identity Management (PIM) tool.
- Exposure knowledge of CyberArk /BeyondTrust integration with Monitoring tools, SIEM technologies (i.e.: Splunk, HP ArcSight)
- Fair knowledge of SQL, UNIX, AD and Windows platform to CyberArk Platform Management
- Good Understanding on AAA Technologies
- Good to have knowledge of scripting on PACLI and PowerShell for automation.
- Experience in Integration of Monitoring and SIEM tools for alert configuration.
- Good understanding of security architecture best practices, standards and frameworks.
- Good knowledge of core security networking concepts like DNS, Firewalls etc.
- Project management and leadership skills are essential
- Current understanding of best practices regarding system security measures
- Positive outlook in meeting challenges and working to a high level
- Extensive knowledge and experience working with different operating systems
- Should have thorough knowledge of various authentication types
- Basic knowledge of Windows, Unix and Network domain knowledge. Should have expertise in one of them.
- Good knowledge of Information security
- Good documentation and communication skills
- Vendor management skills