Job Title: Senior System Engineer - Network (Network - Sec ops)
The person should be able to participate in solutioning, deployment and handle the Network Security Operations of the Organization. Should be capable of working with IT, Information Security, Internal and External stakeholders. Should have a good understanding of various IT and Information security technologies and processes.
Roles and responsibilities
- Participate in Security Initiatives involving POC and Deployment
- Handle the routine Network Security activities
- Support Network Security Initiatives
- Effectively work on Incident Management/Change Management/ Problem Management
- Monitor the Network Security Infrastructure and initiate corrective action.
- Identify and manage support issues, coordinate with support vendors to resolve complex issues.
- Furnish routine security reports and dashboards.
- Extensive knowledge of both Networking, Systems and support processes encompassing huge network deployments.
- Stay with up to date industry trends and Emerging Technologies in Network Security
- Fair knowledge with network routing and Switching
- Reviewing current security measure, recommend and implement enhancements
- Develop and maintain security procedures and guidelines.
- Reviewing current system security measures, recommending and implementing enhancements
- Collaborate with Information Security and other IT teams for developing and maintaining the highest level of Corporate Network security practices.
Should be able to possess few of the below skills.
- Atleast 5+ years in Network and Security Technologies.
- Experienced in handling Web Proxy/gateway solutions and have excellent skills in one or more of industry leading SWGs such as Zscaler, Bluecoat, Umbrella etc.
- Good Knowledge in handling VPN Products- Site to Site, IPSec and SSL VPN
- Exposure to one or more ZTNA Products such as Palo Alto Prisma Access, ZScaler Private Access, Akamai EAA or any similar products.
- Exposure to WAF technologies such as cloudflare, F5, Akamai, Radware etc.
- Knowledge on Network DDOS, Secure DNS and Clean Internet technologies.
- Understanding on AAA Technologies
- Should have basic understanding of Security products such as CASB, SIEM, CSPM, End-point security products such as EDR, DLP and encryption technologies.
- Good Knowledge of standard Information Security practices such as Change Management, Risk Assessment, etc.
- Basic Knowledge on Networking technologies such as Routing, Switching and Firewalls.
- Enterprise architectures
- Experience with Linux and windows operating systems.
- Good documentation and communication skills