Myntra’s Engineering team builds the technology platform that empowers our customers’ shopping experience and enables the smooth flow of products from suppliers to our customers’ doorsteps. We work on areas such as building massive-scale web-applications, engaging user-interfaces, big-data analytics, mobile apps, workflow systems, inventory management, etc. We are a small technology team where each individual has a huge impact. You will have the opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing organisation and gain exposure to all the parts of a comprehensive e-commerce platform.
You will be part of : Systems Engineering
You will be part of the System Engineering team is part of the Platform Engineering group which designs, builds, and manages platforms that allow Myntra’s tech product to be deployed and run at scale. Platforms that allow a number of production automation like provisioning of infrastructure at scale and manage complex access management on servers. This team manages all databases having TB of size across Myntra. Monitoring, CI/CD, and centralised logging systems built by the team are catering millions of data points every day and terabytes of new logs. The System Engineering team builds and maintains centralised and high-scale platforms for log collection, metric systems, monitoring systems, access management, secrete management, database access, change management systems, etc.
- Design, build and maintain central platform products to improve the security posture of Myntra
- Write maintainable/scalable/efficient code.
- Design and architect technical solutions for the developer community at Myntra
- Work in a cross-functional team, collaborating with peers during the entire SDLC.
- Follow coding standards, code reviews, etc.
- Follow scrum sprint cycles and commitment to deadlines.
- Identify security gaps in or for software platforms and incorporate them into requirements
Minimum Skills and Experience:
- 6.5+ years experience in large scale application development
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Experience with distributed systems handling a large amount of data.
- Experience in Python or Golang, rReactJs
- Working knowledge of Linux/Unix systems
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience in software development in the security domain
- Good understanding of security protocols at Layer 3, Layer 4, and Layer 7
- Experience in cloud security, preferably on Azure
- Good understanding of Web Technologies
- Good understanding of NoSQL and messaging systems
- Prior experience on Azure, Kubernetes, Docker security is a plus