SENIOR DATA ANALYST - GROWTH HACK
Where the best minds from Technology, Fashion and Operations come together to truly democratise fashion by bringing together more than 4 Lac+ styles and 2,500+ brands Indian & International brands under one roof. Here, ideas are brewed to ‘make tomorrow happen today’ and answers to questions like “What should I wear today?” are found in Magic Mirrors that talk to you. Here tech talks fashion and Tees talk to tell you their origin stories! Here you are pushed to dream big & leaders inspire you to chase those dreams! Here the ‘Get set. Go’ DNA makes you push the boundaries to build an outstanding experience for consumers. Kicked to be a part of a cool & exciting workplace that takes bold steps towards making the world a more stylish, colourful and happier place? Enter the #WorldofAwesome at Myntra
Growth Hacking Team
The Growth Hacking team in Myntra works on creative and clever ways to use our product, our technology and content to get more users/ customers with the goal of achieving sustainable growth and also enable better decision making for the business at the same time render better customer experience. The growth hacking strategies are driven by data and analytics, and a lot of creativity to figure out the best and the most innovative ways of using data to get more customers and increase revenue thereby.
- Displays structured problem solving, application of the right tools & techniques to solve open-ended problems, Creates productized analytics solutions or frameworks independently.
- Understand Business problems and come up with data-driven tech solutions.
- Running and maintaining the reporting system, presenting insights at a weekly forum
- Business analysis and understanding
- Evaluating metrics to be tracked as per business goals, exploring other available metrics for a deeper understanding of business performance
- Ability to work in a fast-moving environment, across multiple projects with varying levels of complexity and detailing
- 2+ years working with large data sets and conducting quantitative analysis
- Strong understanding of Statistics and prior experience of building statistical models (e.g. hypothesis testing, product experimentation , A/B Testing, regressions).
- Excellent knowledge SQL and other data manipulation language such as R / Python
- Previous experience with working on ecommerce funnels, retention
- Ability to think through product and business metrics to assess product features
- Knowledge of business modelling and basic knowledge of financial metrics, would be a bonus