Garment profiling team will be responsible for measuring products timely and accurately and is a part of Catalog Team. Role Holder will be leading part of Garment profiling team and will be managing the entire operations required for the project at the warehouse.
Roles and Responsibilities
Role: Role holder will be able to attain holistic understanding of processes at Catalog and SCM at Myntra. Role Holder will be responsible for extracting, reporting, predicting and interpreting evolving set of metrics required for the project and team.
- Setup the reporting processes for operational streamlining
- Tracking WIP/damaged/missing inventory and taking up with warehouse and supply chain SPOCs to expedite suitable action.
- Manage stakeholders from Warehouse, SCM and Data Science team on case to case basis and bring about resolution to meet goals and project timelines.
- Daily update and analysis for Productivity, WIP, FTP etc
- Monitoring the daily pendency and sending alerts for hard stop actions.
- Managing team performance, rosters, week offs and other issues.
Qualifications & Experience
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously in a highly demanding and ambiguous environment
- Strong attention to detail and exceptional operational skills
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in handling teams at warehouse
- Knowledge in Excel and Data Analysis is a plus
- Strong Communication skills, Operations Management, Analytical, Stakeholder Management