Roles & Responsibilities
Myntra is looking for a senior professional for an Associate Director level role to lead Myntra Marketing Strategy, Research and Analytics. The person would report to our Head of Marketing, Monetization and Creatives.
The person would be responsible for:
- Strategy: Leading and strengthening the Marketing Strategy for Myntra, pulling together different sub-teams in marketing, creating a holistic future-looking view of the function and key priorities.
- Conceptualizing and program managing strategic & cross-subteam initiatives along with Marketing leaders to drive critical goals for Myntra.
- Creating and driving medium / long term projects that will help all subteams (e.g. agency benchmarking, creative best practices, identifying new partners that can drive scale).
- Aligning the team’s strategy to the org-wide priorities.
- Program managing the marketing ops planning / budgeting processes.
- Setting up the key metrics dashboards and driving accountability across subteams.
- Research and Analytics: Drive the marketing research and marketing analytics agenda for the company (with the help of the research team and the central Analytics team.
- Working with the central Analytics team to structure and conduct analyses along with analysts in the team as per the long-term strategic charters.
- Set up 3P research initiatives with our research partners (Nielsen etc) to answer key customer questions across functions.
- Synthesizing learnings from both 1P and 3P data to derive business insights to drive immediate outcomes. Socialise with cross-functional leaders and drive org behavior change.
Being the cross-functional anchor between the marketing, monetization and creatives teams
- Program managing these initiatives (including team / people initiatives) with relevant stakeholders. Track the status of the initiatives vs. the expected impact and timelines.
- Highlight issues and problem solve with the relevant stakeholders to make sure the initiatives are on track
Qualification & Experience:
- 8-12 years of relevant marketing / strategy experience in consumer tech and B2C sectors. Relevant management consulting experience from a top tier consulting firm would also be considered.
- Strong business acumen and problem solving skills. Ability to synthesis data into insights and a clear eye for the core problems and corresponding solutions.
- Proven expertise in stakeholder management, influencing & aligning with cross-functioning leaders and teams and bringing them to a consensus.
- Analytical horsepower along with ability to drive insight from data. Understanding of data sciences concepts and modeling is desirable but not mandatory
- Very high bias for action
- Team player and excellent collaborator
- Excellent academic record in whichever field
- Masters from a premium school/university (preferred but not mandatory)