Role & Responsibilities:
- Looking at mid to long term planning and buying directions/strategies.
- Preparing merchandise and OTB plans aligned with AOP
- Responsible for key planning metrics like- Stock cover, GM%, Discounting, Ageing, Sell-thru, Full price sell-thru
- Take ownership to drive automation and proactive alerts/mechanism within respective functions
- Working with cross functional teams (Product, Finance, SCM, Marketing, internal teams) to drive bigger strategic projects and initiatives
- Conduct analysis for assigned business problem by collecting data from all internal and external sources and perform analysis to get answers to business questions.
- Put together excel models for business scenario analysis
- Manage Sales on the secondary channels for the Pvt. Label business
- Own the business & P&L for the secondary channel, understanding the business & identifying new opportunities
- Coordinate with internal teams & the external stakeholders ensuring most optimal outcome
Qualifications & Experience
- MBA/ B.Tech from Tier 1 or Tier 2 institutes with 2+ yrs experience in strategy, planning or Operations
- Previous experience in retail & e-commerce added advantage.
- Strong Analytical skills ; Penchant for numbers; Attention to details
- Knowledge of BI tools/statistics added advantage.
- Strong interpersonal skills and stakeholder management including Senior leadership
- Ability to influence without authority and bias for action
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, start-up environment