Roles and Responsibilities:
- Handling accounts payable part related to accounting of invoices, payment, and reconciliation.
- Define vendors to be reconciled along with frequency of reconciliation.
- Collection for Vendor Statement of Account
- Extract Ledger & outstanding statement of Myntra
- Preparing and reviewing arithmetical reconciliation in pre-defined format and share with vendor.
- Follow-up for closure of reconciliation items by coordinating with internal and external stakeholders.
- Obtain clean NDC / sign off from vendors as per defined format with no open items pending.
- Summarized MIS of Open reconciliation / action items.
- Circulation of status update on reconciliation with respective stakeholders.
- Identify and drive all future initiatives and its risk
- Driving and handling compliance and accounting related to accounts payable s.
Qualifications & Experience
- 5+ years (for Non CA) / 2+ years(for CA) of relevant experience in Vendor Ledger Reconciliation / Accounts Payable (Preferable e-commerce / retail industry)
- A (IPCC) / ICWA intermediate / MBA (Finance) qualified will be preferable
- Possess the zeal to understand and learn new things and have an approach of Smart Work
- Proficiency in MS office, especially MS Excel.
- Good English & Hindi communication skills, flexible and versatile to take on job challenges.
- Possess knowledge on the impact of debit notes and credit notes.
- Good Knowledge of TDS, GST and accounting compliance as per the accounting standards.