Myntra’s Engineering team builds the technology platform that empowers our customers’ shopping experience and enables the smooth flow of products from suppliers to our customers’ doorsteps. We work on areas such as building massive-scale web-applications, engaging user-interfaces, big-data analytics, mobile apps, workflow systems, inventory management, etc. We are a small technology team where each individual has a huge impact. You will have the opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing organisation and gain exposure to all the parts of a comprehensive e-commerce platform.
You will be a part of : Systems Engineering
You will be part of the System Engineering team is part of the Platform Engineering group which designs, builds, and manages platforms that allow Myntra’s tech product to be deployed and run at scale. Platforms that allow a number of production automation like provisioning of infrastructure at scale and manage complex access management on servers. This team manages all databases having TB of size across Myntra. Monitoring, CI/CD, and centralised logging systems built by the team are catering millions of data points every day and terabytes of new logs. The System Engineering team builds and maintains centralised and high-scale platforms for log collection, metric systems, monitoring systems, access management, secrete management, database access, change management systems, etc.
- Manage a team of smart and highly experienced people developing and maintaining platforms used in Myntra.
- Task planning, prioritisation, and code reviews
- Drive technical projects and provide leadership in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Take responsibility for the overall project planning, actioning, and success of technical projects.
- Work closely with other tech teams in Myntra for project requirement analysis and scoping.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 10+ years experience in large scale application development
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Experience in designing and implementing large-scale distributed systems
- Strong software development experience in any language. Internally we use Python, Golang, or ReactJs
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux platform
- Good understanding of NoSQL and messaging systems
- Prior experience on Azure, Kubernetes, Docker is a plus
- Demonstrated people management and leadership skills, a proven track record of mentoring, and coaching team members