Marketplace and Omni team mandate is to ensure marketplace and omni business, right input metrics are achieved, seller management and experience, business design, KAM and building store and seller eco system. MP is a central team working closely with category, SCM, revenue, planning to drive an important charter.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Support planning and design teams with data insights & analysis for execution of mission critical projects
- Drive data charter for planning & design teams with insights on business health, revenue or selection improvement levers.
- Help identify blindspots for MP business through extensive data deep dive and identifying levels for growth and improvement for both design and planning charters
- Help build dashboards for tracking of planned numbers and measure variance
- Execute business critical projects such as improving 1DD/2DD/NDD selection, replication across major cities, store network expansion through data backed analysis
Qualifications & Experience
- 1-2 years of work experience as a business analyst in a data intensive fast paced environment with hands on knowledge of Python, R, SQL and advanced Excel
- Recent graduate from NIT/IIT ; E-commerce startup experience is a plus
- Should have worked on complex data sets with fast turnaround on deliverables
- Advanced problem solving and analytical bent of mind
- Go getter attitude, shows resilience when faced with a difficult deliverable
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Highly Action Oriented –Candidate should have strong bias for action. Individual will need to own projects from conceptualization to implementation
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Strong communication and management skills
- Strong Analytical Skills and Process Orientation
- Knowledge of Python will be an added advantage
- Proficiency in MS-Office is a must.
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Critical Thinking Skills: Builds persuasive arguments, Reasons ethically, Draws and Evaluates Conclusions