Role & Responsibilities:
The Associate Director - Employee Relations will be responsible for advising and consulting the business leadership team, HR and employees on various employee relations issues, including but not limited to employment law, employee counseling, violations of policy, involuntary terminations, interpretation and administration of corporate human resources policies and procedures.
- Manage employment investigative processes and resolve employee relations problems via investigative process.
- Analyze and review the policies and processes and keep abreast with changing employment law landscape
- Manage HR process audits & compliance related aspects
- Manage Performance cases and POSH related cases
- Manage employee related disciplinary proceedings, grievances and legal issues
- Collaborate with HRBPs to resolve all employee disciplinary issues in accordance with defined policies (integrity issues, sexual harassment, insubordination, falsification of documents, performance improvement plans etc.)
- Manage grievance redressal mechanisms as per the company policies and also define and review existing policies as applicable to keep them updated
- Manage deployment of training programs for HR teams, line managers for Prevention of sexual harassment, code of conduct and other policies to enhance the ER know-how and competency levels in the organization
- Manage awareness programs/trainings being conducted at sites as per a defined timeline
- Analyze data on training programs and all compliance related data
Qualification & Experience:
- Education- Qualification in Law / MBA in HR with work experience of 8-10 yrs and exposure in Employee relations as a specialization.
- Technical expert with in-depth knowledge of employment laws and regulations
- Proven track record of managing complex employee relations matters
- Ability to identify, analyze/evaluate, and resolves ER issues and provides consultation to management.
- Listening, negotiation, and analytical skills necessary for coaching and counselling managers and employees.
- Excellent analytical and verbal/written communication skills
- Demonstrated experience in effective interaction with senior management