Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for leading and executing creative, art and execution of apparel and product videos
- Apply brand guidelines, values, and relevance throughout the video creation and execution process of catalog and other creative videos
- Ability to come up with creative concepts and translate the same into visual references and storyboards in the given timelines.
- A creative vision with an understanding of business objectives and the ability to approach things from a different perspective, capable of thinking on your feet in high pressure scenarios
- Effective planning skills to ensure smooth execution of multiple video crews
- Define relevant processes and guide the team to achieve expected quality output along with daily targets
- Should have strong presentation skills, workflow management and communication skills
- Manage end-to-end video execution results from concept, shooting and post production process.
- Partner with others on the team, and also with teams across Myntra, for cohesive creative executions
- Identifying opportunities for continuous improvement, and proposing and creating processes and tools to support design operations
- Provide quality assurance for all final output of videos
- Driving timely innovation and stay on top of social and cultural trends and fashions
Qualification & Experience
- Candidates should have a portfolio that demonstrates their conceptualization and art direction skills in the stills/video segment.
- 5+ years of experience developing strategically grounded, brilliant creative with good verbal and written communications skills
- Hands on experience and passion for visual storytelling with excellent presentation, typography and lay-outing skills
- Team player with excellent interpersonal who can work in tandem with the rest of the creative teams across different verticals.
- Proficiency with design software such as Adobe Creative Suite