Role & Responsibilities:
As Creative Manager - spearheading creative direction, innovative design and development, and hands-on artistic production while motivating and inspiring team members to achieve company’s objectives in accordance with defined requirements and conceptual vision.
- Responsible for Design Layouts, Producing images and developing styles for websites, social media profiles, and corporate communications.
- Conceptualize and execute (hands-on) creative work. Specific design assignments ranging from website design, packaging, marketing collateral, advertising, full-scale branding campaigns to one-off social media graphical content.
- Create Business-driven problem-solving content stories/campaigns.
- Closely work with the Shoot team and art direction for creative solutions.
- Demonstrate proficiency in all Adobe programs and the comprehensive Microsoft office suits.
- Research, assist and present new ideas for a variety of creative marketing campaigns.
- Stronghold on hand-sketching and typography skills.
- Contributing to gamification ideas for marketing purpose along with designing the end to end game.
Qualification & Experience :
- An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating visual branding, online marketing, and great user-centered design solutions.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in web design/online marketing with an ecommerce fashion industry.
- Experience with design tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Bachelor's degree in design or equivalent professional experience.
- Experience defining or maintaining a design style guide or branding guidelines.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills and the ability to gracefully defend your design decisions to executive management.
- Experience in photo art direction and managing photo shoots.
- Knowledge of information architecture, usability, and UI Design.